Increased throughput + reduced errors + Lot tracking
A high velocity NY based food manufacturer made the difficult leap to move to a fully automated warehouse from operating in a complete manual environment. The P2E team worked with the client’s executive and management team to make the transition painless. Flexibility was the key. As requirements continued to change and new requirements were identified during the course of the implementation, P2E’s agile methodology supported the changes without additional cost for the client.
- decrease in dock to stock time from about 36 hrs to about 5 min
- a 99% reduction in shipping errors
- complete visibility to all inventory in the warehouse
- dynamic slotting for seasonal items improved productivity by about 20%
- complete lot tracking with FIFO
- deployment of TMS and production planning leveraging the P2E platform within 12 months